On Friday 11/12 I was running late to work so I decided to drive to work instead of take public transit so I'd get there in time. As you can imagine, parking at work is exorbitantly priced because I work just across the street from Fisherman's Wharf, so I decided to take public transit home so that Kevin and I could make our way back out there to enjoy an evening along the Bay and drive home (it made the $10 parking fee worth it a bit more!)
We took the BART to Embarcadero Station and took a stroll through the Ferry Building. We were getting really hungry and couldn't decide on a place so ended up at Gott's Roadside Diner.
We then decided to walk along Embarcadero down to Pier 39 and enjoyed a photo opp or two.
Kevin not just doing what I say (like he normally does so well!)--I was trying to get him to pose in front of this Teatro Zinzanni sign and pretend that it was "Starring Kevin" but he wasn't cooperating. ;)
We treated ourselves at home to some homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We know how to live! ;)

We took the BART to Embarcadero Station and took a stroll through the Ferry Building. We were getting really hungry and couldn't decide on a place so ended up at Gott's Roadside Diner.
We then decided to walk along Embarcadero down to Pier 39 and enjoyed a photo opp or two.
We treated ourselves at home to some homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We know how to live! ;)

Post a Comment